Program work requirements for content, design and structure of paper
Course work should fulfill requirements that are certain
1. Course work must be written separately.
2. The presentation of this subject must certanly be supported by actual information, evaluations, respected viewpoints and recommendations towards the sources utilized.
3. Course work centered on an unbiased idea that is creative incorporate a theoretical component in the shape of text (containing the collection, systematization of data, analysis associated with the issue regarding the plumped for subject) as well as the practical component in the type of a demo variation as a topic of research.
4. Demonstration product is really a mandatory part of the course focus on design.
5. The analysis and description of creative items and phenomena must be completed according to a demonstration product in the shape of diagrams, tables, sketches, drawings and photographs.
Phases associated with program work
The program work is comprised of the following actions:
1. choose a subject.
2. Selection, analysis and study of literary works in the selected subject.
3. Making a strategy needless to say work.
4. Study of demands.
5. Collection and systematization of factual product.