Planning and conducting empirical research whenever writing a training course work with Psychology
Empirical research is a necessity for the development of full-term program work with therapy. Work that will not include empirical outcomes does perhaps maybe not enable evaluating the practical activities of this student and so can’t be credited as a training course work.
The essence of empirical research preparing
Preparation for empirical research involves:
1. a definite formula of empirical dilemmas and hypotheses.
2. Operational concept of the studied phenomena – “translation” of theoretical ideas, when the issue is suggested, into particular research factors.
3. collection of techniques and practices of research.
4. Collect empirical product.
5. Qualitative and data that are quantitative.
6. Discussion and interpretation for the outcomes. Weiterlesen